• The CXA-K0505-VML is an inverter for cold cathode fluorescent lamps and features a
• Because they employ advanced output current control, fluctuations
in input voltage, load,
and distributed capacitance have virtually no effect on brightness
A PWM (pulse-width modulation) circuit mounted on the CXA-K0505-VML enables a brightness adjustment range to be wider than that of the
• Output open and short circuit conditions result in no damage,
heat generation, or other difficulties.
• Safe design that includes a built-in overcurrent protection
• The high-voltage terminal is coated with silicone so as to reduce
a possibility of an occurrence of a defect caused by dust.
① All GNDB and VDDB terminals should be used without any
② Do not disassemble a product.
③ Pack the product with original shipping package, in order to
avoid any damages during transportation, when returning the product
④ Put the spacer between inverter board and mounting surface,
because of the protection for contortion and the preservation of